When a fashion model is found murdered on his set, photographer Brendan Holloway begins to suspect that his new muse isn’t to be trusted.
This film was inspired by the following user-submitted constraints:
• A supernatural being/non-human must masquerade as a human. — Dan B.
• One of the characters doesn’t speak English. — Ana
• A character must say the line “Please stop shooting me.” — Dan B.
• A character must say the line “I don’t know where, I don’t know when, I don’t know how, and I don’t know why. Well, I know where…” — Daniel C.
• Plot must revolve around the murder of a character we never know. — MD
• The main character never speaks a line of dialogue. — Freddie A.
• Must be in the style of a 40′s noir. — Olivia
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://finite-films.com/
This description is from the short film’s original source, which can be found here: Imperfect